We specialize in orthopedic physical therapy
-the treatment or rehabilitation of injuries to the orthopedic system, including muscles, bones, joints, tendons, and ligaments.
What will you do at Salish Sea Physical Therapy?
- Work with a physical therapist, one-on-one at each visit
- no aides or assistants
- a home activity/exercise program that is unique for your body and
- how to prevent the recurrence of injury and stay well
- Actively participate in meaningful care
- Experience hands on techniques to alleviate your symptoms
Schedule an appointment
8:00 to 4:00
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri
Wed, Sat, Sun
We are happy to work with the following insurance providers and will help you with pre-authorizations (if necessary) or any questions you may have regarding your coverage: Kaiser Permanente, Medicare, Military and Veterans (VA, Tri-Care, Tri-West, Champ VA, VA Choice program), Blue Cross/Blue Shield (including Regence and Premera).
*We are a preferred provider or in-network with most other carriers, please call if yours is not listed (360) 221-5432 and we can check for you.
located at: 222 Anthes Avenue, Langley, WA 98260